Thursday 15 September 2011

The Perfect Plus Size Autumn Jacket


I have been looking for the perfect lightweight jacket to wear in the Autumn, nothing too heavy, thick or too short as I want to cover up my bum.

I wanted something casual that I could wear at the end of the Summer and all through Autumn until its time for a big warm woolly winter coat.

I ordered this ELLOS parker from One Stop Plus and am so pleased with it I had to blog about my best buy in ages.

One Stop Plus delivered very fast so it arrived just in time for my holiday and was perfect to wear on cooler summer nights. I wore it well with almost anything during the day and evening and it looks great with jeans, leggings or over a dress.

The jacket is very well made and was reasonably priced at £45.00. It is hooded too so great for those drizzly morning walks to school and just to wear out shopping. The pockets are massive which is a bonus for me so I can stash money, keys, ciggies, doggy sacks and all my other bits and bobs therefore not having to take a bag out if I'm popping to the shop or walking the dog.

Ive had lots of compliments on the jacket too and my friend has even ordered herself one in another colour!

If you havent visited One Stop Plus yet then take a look, they are offering 20% off your first order - type in Order Code: 6042 at the checkout (Expires 01/01/2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment