Thursday 14 October 2010

Trendy Plus Size Tights

If you are anything like me (a size 20 or above) you will probably have the same problem finding cool trendy tights that fit well. I'm not talking plain black, thick boring tights that your gran would wear, I'm talking patterns, stripes, bright colours, studs and glitter. So with the weather getting colder here in London and not wanting to live and die in trousers all winter I have begun my search for the coolest plus size tights to jazz up my winter wardrobe.

Yours Clothing have a great range of plus size / extra large tights in sizes 18 to 32 and I have hand picked a few of my favourites. Best of all you can get FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY and 10% OFF your first order.






I have also chosen a couple of pairs from Marks & Spencers. I always find M&S tights excellent quality and their prices are very reasonable too. Best of all you can buy really trendy tights in plus sizes, the X Large fits size 18 to 24.


 


And last but by no means least are my favourite of the bunch, these Bodyshaper Textured Diamond Tights. They are available in Black, Damson and my fave Redcurrant (unfortunately I couldnt copy the photo).

Bodyshaper tights lift and shape your curves to give a more defined silhouette. I think these will look absolutely gorgeous under my black knitted dress with a pair of high boots and I am definately going to buy a pair as they are a snip at just £6.00.


Well I hope that has given you a little inspiration and saved you some time looking around for the perfect pair of trendy plus size tights.

Until Next Time, take care

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment