Wednesday 13 October 2010

Welcome to Curvalicious Inspiration

Welcome to my blog.

As a plus sized woman it is often very difficult to find fashionable plus size clothing. At a size 20 most trendy high street shops do not cater for my size. I often trawl the internet for hours on end looking for suitable plus sized outfits that not only flatter my shape but also look trendy. I look through every online shop at clothes I like only to find they do  not stock my size. I love to check out what the plus-size celebs are wearing and what new plus sized fashions are being modelled on the catwalk by the (very few) plus sized models.

My aim here is to find and share gorgeous flattering outfits for myself and other plus sized women in the UK. Look for bargains and voucher codes to save money on our online shopping. Also to catch up on the gossip of plus size celebrities and of course see what the plus sized models are wearing on the catwalk.

I hope you will find this blog interesting and also find inspiration for plus sized fashion.

Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Really love this! Such an inspirational blog! I hope you will keep posting and spreading positive thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete